Packages > Half Day Wine Tour Package
Enjoy a fully guided tour through Niagaras Wine Country. While visiting, taste award winning wines and ice wines at four of Niagara-on-the-Lakes most prestigious wineries. Your professional Wine Country Host will also take you into the well-preserved 19th-century town of Niagara-on-the-Lake to enjoy the charming inns, upscale restaurants and elegant architecture.
- Comfortable, spacious accommodations
- Complimentary WiFi
- 2 passes for the Half Day Niagara Wine Tour: includes the following stops:
- Winemakers Grand Tour: our first winery visit you will tour the estate and see the complete wine making process as well as the inner workings of their tank room and a visit to the largest underground barrel cellar in Ontario. Portion of the tour could take place at one of the following wineries: Between the Lines, Riverview Cellars or Pillitteri.
- Structured tasting seminar of four (4) premium wines will follow at Pillitteri Estates Winery including their renowned rare red Icewine or Riverview Winery - during the structured tasting become educated on how to properly sample wine in order to be able to detect the various flavours, aromas and general characteristics of a wine
- Tasting of 3-4 wines per person at (3) additional award-winning wineries (smaller family owned, medium size & hidden gems) for a total of four (4) different and unique winery experiences
- BONUS: 75-90 minutes to explore and sightsee in the town of Niagara-on-the-lake. Additional Winery stops might include any of the following wineries with a flight of wine (3-4 premium wines per person) at 2 of our following partner wineries Between the Lines, Caroline Cellars, Hare Winery, Hinterbrook Winery, Inniskillin, Jackson-Triggs, Konzelmann Estate Winery, Lailey Vineyard, Lakeview Wine Company, Marynissen Winery, Palatine Hills Estate Winery, Pondview Estate Winery, Reif Estate Winery, Riverview Cellars
Guests are to be in the lobby by 10:20am for pickup.
Additional Tickets: $109 per adult
Must be 19yrs or older