Packages > Half Day Wine Tour Package
Enjoy a fully guided tour through Niagara's Wine Country. While visiting, taste award winning wines and ice wines at four of Niagara-on-the-Lake's most prestigious wineries. Your professional Wine Country Host will also take you into the well-preserved 19th-century town of Niagara-on-the-Lake to enjoy the charming inns, upscale restaurants and elegant architecture.
- Comfortable, spacious accommodations
- Complimentary WiFi
- Passes for two people for the Half Day Niagara Wine Tour which includes the following stops:
- Winemaker's Grand Tour... Our First Winery Visit You Will Tour The Estate And See The Complete Wine Making Process As Well As The Inner Workings Of Their Tank Room And A Visit To The Largest Underground Barrel Cellar In Ontario
- Structured Tasting Seminar Of Four (4) Premium Wines Will Follow At Pillitteri Estates Winery Including Their Renowned Rare 'Red Icewine' Or Hinterbrook Winery - During The Structured Tasting Become Educated On How To Properly Sample Wine
- Tasting Of Three To Four Wines Per Person At (3) Additional Award Winning Wineries (Smaller Family Owned, Medium Size & Hidden Gems) For A Total Of Four (4) Different And Unique Winery Experiences
- BONUS: 75 - 90 minutes to explore and sightsee in the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake Experience this picturesque 19th-century village with its charming inns, upscale restaurants and elegant architecture
- Based on availability, additional Winery stops might include different partner wineries - that includes a flight of wine (3-4 premium wines per person)*
- $15 dining voucher at IHOP Restaurant
- $30 dining voucher at Outback Steakhouse
Guests are to be in the lobby by 10:20am for pickup.
Children 12 and under are not allowed on tour
Based on availability, the additional Winery stops may include any of the following: Jackson-Triggs, Southbrook Vineyards, Inniskillin, Caroline Cellars, Pondview Estate Winery, Hinterbrook Winery, Lailey Vineyard, Rancourt Winery, Marynissen, Reif, Hare Winery or Between the Lines